Do you need BRACES?
Olson Orthodontics offers treatment that is unique to you and your desires. Whether you are interested in braces or Invisalign clear aligners, we have a wide range of services to meet your needs.
In addition to quality care in a friendly environment, we offer the following services:
- Twin bracket conventional braces
- Functional appliances, such as Facemask, Headgear, and Class II and Class III correctors
- Invisalign adult and teen and other clear aligner systems
- Mini-screw implants during treatments
- Cleft lip and palate or other craniofacial dysostosies treatment
- Phase I or Early Childhood treatment
- Treatments in conjunction with maxillofacial surgery
- TMJ evaluation and treatment
For traditional braces, we have different bracket options you can choose from. In addition to the standard metal brackets, we have self ligating and clear options available. Examples of these bracket systems are shown below.
Dr. Olson is also a specialist in Invisalign® clear aligners for all ages. We offer both Invisalign® and Invisalign® teen. Olson Orthodontics is a Platinum+ Invisalign® Provider for 2019.
Invisalign® clear aligners move your teeth to the desired location with a series of removable aligners that you can take out to brush your teeth and eat. Many people prefer this form of orthodontic treatment because it is less noticeable and does not use metal wires.
Schedule your Invisalign consultation today!
To help your teeth move into their new positions faster, we offer an appliance called AcceleDent. This device gently stimulates the roots of your teeth with a slight vibration to encourage the movement of your teeth through the bone. When combined with your current treatment, teeth can move up to 50% faster.